When you join the IoD, you will become part of one of the most prestigious business communities in the UK, which has an active role in supporting you and your organisation.
When joining online you need to select "member" to receive the Guernsey joining rate.
We connect, develop, influence
- Join over 700 local members who include over 60 Chartered Directors
- Attend monthly breakfasts, specialist technical seminars, the Annual Dinner and the IoD Annual Convention
- Network with peers and keep in touch with the business community
- Access world-class director development, with reduced costs on training and courses
- Engage with other local business organisations
- Share your views with States of Guernsey deputies and civil servants
Make Your Voice Heard
The IoD seeks members’ opinions on the issues that matter to business leaders, including connectivity, regulation, skills and the economy. Tell us what you think.
Organisations need effective and informed boards and directors who are aware of their personal responsibilities and accountabilities across a spectrum of activities and disciplines.
Chartered Director is the professional qualification for directors and recognises the high standards and capabilities that are needed for ensuring that the profession of ‘director’ is understood and placed at the heart of organisational life.
If you would like to find out more about becoming Chartered or would like to discuss your application please get in touch. Chris Mountford, our Chartered Director Ambassador, is available to answer your questions. She can be contacted via our Branch Officer.